fbpx
July 11, 2018

Programmes

Industrial Automation Engineering (Mechatronic Engineering)

Vis Mechtronic College has been teaching Mechatronics for more than a decade and that tremendous amount of time allowed us to roll out some really advanced teaching techniques. For us, the word “advanced” is not just fancy marketing buzz, but really something that you will not likely see anywhere else.

Vis Mechatronic has designed the course outline in such a way that only 30% of theory knowledge is needed for the students. The other 70% is solely based on hands-on work assignments. This is to make sure that the students get a taste of the working experience in the industry.

This way students are more likely to be able to understand the big picture.Students can see for themselves how the technical task can be affected by the context in which it is performed and how their own performance must take that context into account.Such broadening of technical performance makes workers more skilled, more flexible, and  more able to contribute to workplace productivity.In addition, students are prepared to acquire new skills later in life.